Home - Medical Policies - Alabama
Current Provider-Administered Drug Policies (Excluding Oncology)
- Eylea: See Palmetto article A53387.
- Firazyr: See Palmetto article A53066.
- H.P. Acthar: See Palmetto article A53066.
- Haegarda: See Palmetto article A53066.
- Lemtrada: See Palmetto article A55310.
- Luxturna: For dates of service May 16, 2019, and after see Palmetto L37863 and A56419. For dates of service prior, see PH-111.
- Orencia-SQ/self-administered: See Palmetto article A53066.
- Orencia-IV/provider-administered: See PH-0091 below.
- Sublocade: For dates of service July 1, 2019, and after, see PH-0463. For dates of service July 1, 2018-June 30, 2019, see PH-109. For dates of service prior to July 1, 2018, it is noncovered.
- Testopel: See Palmetto article A53793 for gender reassignment services for gender dysphoria.
- White Colony Stimulating Factors: See Palmetto LCD L37176.
Note: Coverage is subject to member's specific benefits. Group-specific policies will supersede these policies when applicable. Please refer to member's benefit plan.
Provider-Administered Drug Policies Disclaimer:
The purpose of provider-administered drug policies are to provide a guide to coverage. Pharmacy policies are not intended to dictate to physicians how to practice medicine. Physicians should exercise their medical judgment in providing the care they feel is most appropriate for their patients.